Law Offices Services:
Practice in District of Columbia and Massachusetts
Focus: Litigation, Securities Law,
Corporate Law, International Law,
Criminal Law, Immigration Law,
Federal Administrative Law
The Law Offices Lambert and Associates provides a broad range of legal services in the international law domain and law in the District of Columbia, the capital of the USA and in Boston, Massachusetts.
Our focus is federal law, involving litigation, securities law, international law, administrative law, criminal law.
The international law domain includes legal issues that may be resolved by means of litigation in the District of Columbia, legal analysis, immigration law issues, tax law.
Our services include also:
- Representing clients in courts;
- Tracing assets worldwide;
- Identification of assets and capital;
- Investigation of misappropriation schemes;
- Investigation of offshore offices, trustee offices, and offshore agents;
- Obtaining injunctions or freezing orders;
- Assistance with local proceedings to claim assets;
- Guidance through litigation to obtain judgments for title of assets;
- Obtaining evidence for clients, with emphasis on offshore documentation;
- Consulting on all associated issues.
We may work closely with other law offices throughout the U.S. and worldwide, with corporate counsel, with unrepresented clients, in support of claims with or without litigation involved for purposes of recovery.
Strict confidentiality, in the interests of clients, is an absolute must in all our cases, guaranteed for any client.
Even though most of our work is not publicized, we may provide expert testimony and may make presentations on different matters to diverse audience.
We may work with parties and attorneys in many jurisdictions, whenever a case requires so. Those may include in a particular case about 40 jurisdictions.